-->

Monday, May 7, 2018

May 7. Day 127. Monday nights are all right



Back in the old days, when I was an actual journalist, we had to work public holidays. As a result I'm all the fonder of them. A four-day week is so much nicer than a five. Of course in my line of business the work doesn't really go away. The marking will still be there tomorrow but today I allowed myself an actual day off to do not much at all except sleep. But because journalists don't get public holidays the ABC was still working. That meant a trip to South Bank to pop into the studios to discuss TV and movies. That's not something anyone would consider work. And I managed to get photos of the Buddha's lanterns at night before they disappeared for another year and just before the rain. That was the most work I'd done all day.







No comments:

Post a Comment