-->

Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 31. Day 151. Gone to the dogs

 There's no such thing as a free lunch. Today the cost paid for rather nice burgers was a two-hour staff meeting. It was about change and coping with it. For some reason the graphics came from studies based on changes related to grief. To that I say "good grief".   Clearly my powers of adapting to change are not what they should be.
But if there is one thing that can reset my equilibrium it's dogs. And nothing has quite the power that is dogs at the hairdresser. The dogs like the hairdresser like I like a meeting. We were both very happy to see each other. Happiness is dogs fresh from a haircut, so beautiful, so pleased to see me. Bless.  This is a reward far better than a hamburger.

















No comments:

Post a Comment