-->

Thursday, May 10, 2018

May 10. Day 130. In the pink



See that.  Grumpy face. Get used to it. It's the face of an academic in Week 10. It's a look that says "don't even think about it". Enter at your own risk.
I hate marking season. It pushes me to the limit. There are not enough hours in the day ... so what do I do? Take time out to go for a walk in the gardens. I didn't stop and smell the roses - truthfully for a person with my sinuses that's a seriously bad idea - but I did stop to check out the water lilies. I love their colour. I especially love the when the blue dragon flies camp on their pink petals. It's a world of beauty that's just the opposite to my pain.
And then the bees arrived and reminded me of the sting in this tale and off I went ..






























No comments:

Post a Comment