-->

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 23. Day 143. Feeling quackers



Do you ever wonder if you've missed something? I sometimes think I missed the memo or there's a lost jigsaw piece.
It's those times when you hear the recollections of a situation from a friend, family member or colleague and think "seriously, that's how you remember it?" Sure, there's two sides to every story. Sure, absolute truth is always hard to find but there are times when the versions of the truth are just so far apart....
Men and from Mars. Women are from Venus and all that. Actually, I wonder if we are all on our own planet orbiting our individual sun.
Perhaps it's just that a new bundle of marking arrived today but something is messing with my head. So I did the only thing a girl can do in such a situation. I took the dogs for a walk. We went to the Roma Street Parklands. It's pretty and relaxing there. The dogs like it because they like anywhere there are ducks. They live in a delusional world where they think that one day they might catch one of those ducks. This is not that unlike my reality where I think one day I might win Lotto and buy that beach house. Quackers really.










No comments:

Post a Comment