-->

Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 20. Day 140. Pawfect day out



They say insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids. My particular brand of crazy, well the one relevant to today's discussion, comes from my fur kids. I'm a self-confessed Crazy Dog Lady. It helps to know you are not alone. This is where the Million Paws Walk comes in. At one level this is a fund raiser for the RSPCA. But at another level it shows we are not alone. Being crazy about dogs is a wide-spread thing. These people are my tribe. This is a space where dressing your fur babies is celebrated. This is where carrying your dog in a handbag, a backpack or a pram barely raises an eyebrow. These are people who don't give a second thought to letting their dog share an ice cream or drink from a water bubbler. These are people who know dogs are people. So my "people" and I walked the 3.5 kilometres and then in keeping with the dogs are people philosophy, we all went home to bed.


































No comments:

Post a Comment