-->

Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 6. Day 279. Mother knows best

If I was less mature I'd say "I told you so". But of course I'd never do that (well not out loud, anyway). It is no secret that the boy was a reluctant starter on this holiday business. Not that you would have known it today.We all went to the beach, played in the ocean, sat in the park and checked out the action in the skate bowl, browsed the Sunday beach markets and generally had a really lovely day.Three generations and the puppy just chilling at the beach. It doesn't get better than that. So much so that the teen announced he'd like to come back here every holiday.Okay, I'm not very mature. I told you so. Occasionally mother does know best.
  



1 comment:

  1. Great snaps of what looks and sounds like a fab holiday! The early teens can be such an awkward time for our children - staying cool but wanting to have fun and enjoy their childhood. Glad he joined in and had a great time, thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete