-->

Friday, October 4, 2013

October 4. Day 277. You're dumped!

Everyone remembers the first time. You think you are going to die. You don't know which way is up. Every orifice is filled water.You can't breathe. Much as I love the ocean I know that it is a powerful beast that must be treated with respect. Get dumped and you'll know about it.
This is something my fearless fur friend is discovering this week.
The twice daily walks along the beach have been a real highlight of this holiday for Rumple and I. We love them. This morning there had been a noticeable change. It was cooler and the wind had really picked up.The surf was rougher and a little unpredictable.
So it was that Rumple found himself caught between the sand dune carved out at the creek mouth and the incoming tide.
He was never in any danger but it was enough to get his little heart started. I'm suspecting he'll be a little more cautious in future

No comments:

Post a Comment