-->

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16. Day 289. In a bit of a flap

Funny how the smallest thing can get you in a bit of a flap and from there the ripple effect takes over.
You (well obviously here I am talking me) lose your (my) keys. That makes you late. That makes you hit peak hour traffic. That makes you later. So you are in a bigger flap and you lose your keys again. That sort of thing. This didn't happen to me today but it has far too often and that's what this seagull at South Bank this morning had me thinking.
I try to tell myself not to sweat the small stuff but I'm obviously not listening. I flap around like a headless chook only serving to make it a whole lot worse than whatever it was that set it off in the first place.
I need to just try to float it out or keep the desperate paddling for under the surface. This sort of carrying on does no-one any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment