-->

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January 24. Day 24. Games people play

We really are spoilt for choice in terms of local dog parks we could frequent and yet we pretty much always end up at the same one. There are many reasons for this. It is the closest but also the quietest. Most times we are the only ones there. For many dog owners that would be a negative but my dogs consider themselves mostly human and most of the time don't like to be bothered by other dogs. They really like each other's company. This means I don't need to make idle dog chit chat with dog owners if I'm having a day where I prefer to be lost in my own thoughts. And I like the view. It has a lovely outlook over the Eleanor Schonell Bridge and the university of Queensland and you often get a rocking good sunset. Plus it is right next door to a very heavily used basketball practice court. If the dogs aren't up to much I can watch the boys playing a basketball game. And there are lots of trees and lots of birds in the trees. Perfect really.







No comments:

Post a Comment