-->

Saturday, January 21, 2017

January 21. Day 21. For crying out loud

In aviation it's English.  In judo it's Japanese. Tennis relies on French. Esperanto never really took off but I contend there is already an international language.
If you read tone and body language, words are not really necessary.
I mean, who hasn't watched a couple in a car next to you and just known there's a full blown barney going on even if you can't hear  word (if normal people don't do this, you will have to take my word that it is true. I do like to indulge in a bit of people watching). And in the botanic gardens with the dogs this morning I knew exactly which birds were whinging at their mums for food, which were calling for their young and which were saying "back off."
You just know. The problem is not what's being said. It's more who's actually listening.





No comments:

Post a Comment