-->

Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24. Day 359. Taking the plunge

There are two types of people. Those who take the plunge and those who don't.
When it comes to getting into the pool, I am not a dive right in type.
I inch in, one toe at a time. Acclimatise. Another toe slightly deeper. Repeat.
The business of immersing my body can be slow and laborious but totally worth it.
The children laugh at me. A lot. Loudly. If they feel like taking their lives in their own hands they may splash. This will result in me retreating and the process will have to start over.
Kids, I find, are all dive right in types. It doesn't even seem to matter what the temperature is like in or out of the water. In they go.
This is Miss Cleo demonstrating the fine art of walking on water.

1 comment:

  1. gosh your camera must be really good to capture such a one of picture. No Im with you climb down the steps and inch in.

    ReplyDelete