-->

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 31. Day 213. Sweet tooth



I have a sweet tooth. I'm not afraid to admit it. There wouldn't be much point really. It's pretty obvious. But then again, when it comes to the question of sweet or savoury, I'm a determined fence sitter. The fact is, I've never met a carbohydrate I didn't like. I like the sugary type and those in chips and dips. I'm a human crow, a garbage guts.
The gummy bear shouldn't be part of the natural diet of the crow any more than it should be part of the diet of Susan. But the evidence suggests that neither of us does what we should, at least not all the time. I have not yet taken to picking up scraps off the ground like the crows at South Bank this afternoon. But I confess I admire their determination.
They clearly didn't find picking up the sweet treats all that easy but the best things in life are worth fighting for. If at first you don't succeed try, try again. And to think the world gives crows a bad wrap. So unfair. Now hand me a gummy bear.











No comments:

Post a Comment