-->

Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30. Day 212. Extremely wooden



Monday mornings. Not exactly many people's favourite time of the week.
I have my first lecture of the week on Mondays. The attendance is normally pretty good which I have to say is a credit to the students. However, they are somewhat less "animated" than they might be later in the week or even later in the day.
I threaten to perform an interpretive dance. No-one wants to see that. I get a bit of a reaction, probably out of sympathy. There are wooden chainsaw carvings outside the lecture block. They show about as much animation as some of those in the lecture theatre. But then we head down the hill with time for a coffee break on the way and there's life in those little creatures after all. Clearly they are just not early birds, at least on Mondays.






No comments:

Post a Comment