-->

Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 22. Day 326. Going under

Sunday is meant to be the day of rest but as a woman who always tries to keep ahead of the game, I decided to get in early and declare today "Slacko Saturday". We all desperately needed a catch-up day after what has been a "difficult" week (where difficult is a euphemism for words that would have my mouth washed out with soap in years gone by). I cancelled all appointments apart from taking the dog for his Santa photo. Turns out Santa Paws is next week. Again a woman ahead of my time. There was much sleeping and much kicking back by the pool. Funny how after a week feeling like you are drowning, a day spent largely under water is a pleasant relief. Drama Teen, who I always said could talk under water, certainly seemed to enjoy letting off steam. Yep, the world is a better place for fresh air, sunshine, a long dip and binge sleeping. My vow is to be doing a lot more of it in the very near future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a chance to kick back and relax after a difficult week, great underwater shot, I hope to get a couple of these when the kids are back in the water next year. Thanks for linking up with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete