-->

Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 31. Day 90. Let the sunshine in


I'm sure you've heard of SAD... by SAD I don't mean feeling sad as such. It's more that you feel sad because of SAD AKA Seasonal Affective Disorder. Yesterday I was sad. I failed to show at a 40th birthday party. I'd booked tickets to a movie but didn't go. It was raining. I felt shit. The two fed off each other. I stayed in bed. Today when I woke the sun was shining. The pain was still there but less. I felt I could face the day. So having cancelled a planned trip to the Bribie birthday bash yesterday, I decided I should take the drive today. Sun, sand, sea, frolicking dogs, fish and chips for dinner. These things make me happy. These things are good for me although it can be hard to see that when your mind and body are not behaving. A dull sky doesn't help. But today blue skies were shining on me and I felt less blue.
Oh happy days.

















No comments:

Post a Comment