-->

Thursday, March 21, 2019

March 21. Day 80. Soaring


I don't care what anyone says, the wizarding world created by JK Rowling is really special. I am a Potter-head through and through. So today Oliver and I boarded a plane bound for Melbourne or Hogwarts as we prefer to refer to the journey. His Potter obsession is in part due to his generation and in part due to the fact that I read all the books to him as he grew up. It's my fault. Still I can make him love the wizard but I can't make him a wizard. Whether that is fortunate or unfortunate  can not be known. What I do know is that wizards have better forms of transport. Aircraft are better than other alternatives we Muggles have but they are far from ideal.  They kind of suck. Portkeys or floo powder, they would be cool to just transport you from one place to another in an instant. But perhaps it's a broomstick I'd really like given my love of clouds. For now staring out of a plane window is the best I've got.











No comments:

Post a Comment