-->

Sunday, March 10, 2019

March 10. Day 69. Oh I do like to be beside he seaside


The weather gods do not care that it is March. The weather gods do not care that it is autumn. Summer this year is showing no sign of letting up. It's really really hot. And when the weather's like this the very best place to be is at the beach.
So this afternoon the dogs and Oliver and I got in the car and drove to Bribie Island. It's the closest spot with white sand and salt water and it's a dog favourite. Also my friend Alison has a family house there and generally spends Sunday on the Island so I knew I could convince her to come for a walk along the beach.
It was bloody perfect. I don't think I would complain about the weather god forgetting to change seasons if I lived by the sea but I don't so I do.
But when I win Lotto all bets are off. You can hold me to that



































No comments:

Post a Comment