-->

Thursday, March 7, 2019

March 7. Day 66. Soul food


You only have to take one look at me to know I love food. But all food isn't created equal and all meals are also not created equal. The meals that are the best are those where both the food and the company warm your heart. Tonight was one of those nights. I had dinner with two of my besties. It was awesome as it always is when we get together. We had shared plates and shared stories. It's a bit of tradition. A meal to celebrate our kids going back to school even though none of us have kids at school any more. In fact, two of the five have finished university but tradition is tradition and that's worth having a drink and a meal. Until next year, although I'm sure there will be more before then and if all goes to plan my boy will have a university degree by then.









No comments:

Post a Comment