-->

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

March 12. Day 71. Prickly people


This kind of describes  how I feel much of the time at the moment - prickly and a bit spewy.
Weeks and months of a seriously dodgy belly kind of do that to you.
The new revolutionary drug treatment should be taking hold but I must say the jury is still out which is pretty frustrating but ...
I'm not sure what the but is. Perhaps it is that I rest a lot and try to focus on doing the things that make me happy and centre me as much as possible. It's the best we've got. So today that was a quick trip into the Botanic Gardens to pick up books from the QUT library and to visit my friends the lizards. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love lizards. A man was feeding them bread, totally ignoring the signs that say not to feed the wildlife.
I took advantage of his crimes against lizards and took photos.
Yay me












No comments:

Post a Comment