-->

Saturday, March 2, 2019

March 2. Day 61. Taking flight


I have raised the most pathetic dog in the whole world.
He is also the most adorable.
So we went to the dog off leash area and the dogs went in to the brook as per usual.
There was this sloping rock with one end in the water and the other jutting about 30 centimetres above the water line. Rumple climbed on at the shallow end and walked  up. Then he got scared and froze.  Winkle swam up, climbed on the rock and jumped. But Rumple was having none of it. He whimpered and looked at me with his big brown eyes.
So there in Kedron Brook I stripped down to my sensible undies and waded in. Rumple wouldn't be guided off.
He wanted to be lifted off, his muddy paws on my white shirt.
But he's my baby and that's what you do.









No comments:

Post a Comment