-->

Monday, March 11, 2019

March 11. Day 70. Indian summer


Remember the deodorant ad? The one that said "I can get by without anything except my mum?" Well there's a real truth in that, especially when you are not feeling so good. Even a big girl needs her mum. My mother has been in India, as you do when you are spending the kids' inheritance. She came back yesterday so I wasted little time going to visit. (I probably shouldn't have chosen to see Hotel Mumbai while she was away but I did.) Anyway she had a mind-blowing trip and loved it but is happy to be home and I'm sure pleased to see her. We went next door and visited Clare and the birds and Clare made me a toasted cheese sandwich because I hadn't had lunch and it was 4.30 in the afternoon. Some times it's okay to revert to being a child who likes pretty birds and her mum and someone to make her a sandwich ....








No comments:

Post a Comment