-->

Friday, March 8, 2019

March 8. Day 67. High wire trick


 People look at me weirdly.  That is probably a fair call. I take photos of things people consider odd. Crows are not sexy but I like crows; I like the black sheen of their feathers and their beady little eyes that stare. And I like their garbage gut attitude to life.
But I am also odd because I walk around with an actual camera and behave like a tourist. People don't expect locals to take photos of touristy things. But my eye is drawn to beautiful things and in that way I see the world in the eyes of a tourist.
And so today it was South Bank. My camera and I walking around like a tourist. People stopping to see what I was pointing my camera at and then walking away kind of confused. But that's okay. Normal is over-rated










No comments:

Post a Comment