-->

Friday, March 22, 2019

March 22. Day 81. New heights


 Melbourne. Day 2. Time to explore a city of about 4.5 million people. Well, we could do that or we could end up running into a good friend from Brisbane while we were both randomly walking through a shopping centre.
In Brisbane we say there's only ever about two degrees of separation. In Melbourne you'd expect a bit more distance. But there Tash was, walking out of Cotton On. I may have missed her as I was looking up at the fusion of old and new in the shopping centre. I like what they did there. Housing an old tower in a metal and glass spire. Impressive. I was looking up until Oliver pulled me back. "I think that was Tash," he said. So we turned around and we went and investigated. It was her all right. We hugged. I took a photo to send to her mother. Small world, all right.















No comments:

Post a Comment