-->

Monday, March 18, 2019

March 18. Day 77. Lovely weather ... for ducks


 See those ducks, swimming upstream? It would look like a tough day at the office even if you didn't know that isn't actually the stream.
Where the ducks are swimming is the footpath.
There was another spectacular afternoon storm today. It was short, but it was really, really sharp. I was at the GP at the time and the bucketing rain made it quite hard to hear. The rain finished not long after the consultation. Then on the way home, I decided to call in to see Margaret. I hadn't made it the short distance before she called me. She wanted to tell me about the brook level just as she had yesterday. I don't need the weather bureau when I have Margaret. But to give her her due it was pretty spectacular.









No comments:

Post a Comment