-->

Friday, March 29, 2019

March 29. Day 88. Wouldn't that give you the shits

Treatment day 3. I had high hopes. Perhaps that was my big mistake. After treatment #2, I went to Spotlight to buy material. I had barely walked through the door when the pain started. The result was ugly. But surely this was just an anomaly. The treatment should stop the sh*ts not the other way around. Today would be different. I left the treatment to go and have my drivers licence renewed. This time I hadn't actually got out of the carpark before I had to beat a very hasty retreat. I went home with my tail between my legs. I retreated to the bedroom and stayed there.
This was not the deal. I will get the deal even if it means changing the rules or the drugs or something. We have not come this far to quit.




No comments:

Post a Comment