-->

Monday, March 4, 2019

March 4. Day 63. That takes the cake


 My dogs and I are on first name terms with most of the staff and many of the residents in the aged care facility Margaret now calls home.
They like us (well they like the dogs) and I like what I see.
I like the way the facility engages with the outside world and what's going on. This moth the theme is sustainability.
There's a display in the foyer and the centrepiece is a cake which the residents helped decorate. It looks rather awesome.
The dogs thought so as well but probably for different reasons.
While I took a picture of the cake, the dogs had their photo taken for their file. That's the other thing I like. The dogs are allowed in but there are procedures in place to protect everyone. That means I had to supply evidence of immunisation, registration and a letter attesting to good behaviour. The final piece was a photo.
So now we are fully compliant.
Long may the visits continue.








No comments:

Post a Comment