-->

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

February 6. Day 37. Sing. Sing a song



I started singing lessons today. Technically I resumed singing lessons after starting last year. But I did zero rehearsals over the long summer break so we are back at square one.
I promised to do better.
I will do better. I would like to see like a bird. I have a lot of years of negative self talk to overcome first.
I was told to mime in school choir in Year 6. From that moment on I've mimed on just about any and every occasion singing is required. I didn't sing because I couldn't sing. That was the story I'd been told and that was the story I told myself.
But I want to change the script.
I like to hear other people sing and now I'd like to experience the same thing myself.
So onwards and upwards.











No comments:

Post a Comment