-->

Friday, February 1, 2019

February 1. Day 32. Puppy love































There is a reason the advertising industry just loves a golden retriever puppy - they are just impossibly cute. They are little balls of fluffy awesome and energy and you just want to cuddle them.
Today I got to lay eyes on Winona the new little sister of Roland. It's just as well I didn't have a big bag or I may have tried to smuggle her out. I'm pretty sure Rumple and Winkle wouldn't have minded (yeah right).
But the truth is like babies it's probably better to borrow. Little Noni will grow up and she will shed hair like no-one's business.
My allergies are really far better served by dogs that don't shed.
I also rather like a dog that sits on my lap and lies on my bed.  I'll stick to my small and furry bundles of love. I shall love little Noni from afar because who couldn't see that face and fall for her. She's adorable.













No comments:

Post a Comment