-->

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

February 26. Day 57. A cut above





Yes it is tragic how much I love my dogs. Actually, it isn't. It's proportionate to how much they love me and how much love they bring into our lives. They are a source of great joy every single day. I'll admit I'm especially joyous after a haircut when the cuteness factor is ramped up to off the scale. After a delay for a beach break and a Rumple skin infection, the grooming was overdue. If anything this only pushed the before and after makeover to a whole new level. They were most pleased to see me and I figured they needed a reward.  We went to the dog park where they decided to roll in the dirt, as you do when your mum had just paid $140 for the two of you to get haircuts. Winkle managed to keep the bow in her hair until 20 seconds after we walked through the front door. After that she made it her life's mission to remove Rumple's bow. Even so they are too damn cute. Even their mother says so. Especially their mother says so.



















 













No comments:

Post a Comment