-->

Thursday, February 21, 2019

February 21. Day 52. Going swimmingly


It's been a wee small while since we walked along Kedron Brook, mainly because I thought there was a real and present danger of dissolving into a pool of perspiration.
And that's even before I consider the fact that my walking companions are covered in fur.
But today was a little cooler so we went for it.
The dogs were so excited.
The second the leash was off the dogs were off and running.
This didn't surprise me.
This is true to form.
The surprise is which of my little darlings decided to take advantage of a dose of freedom (hint it was Rumple).
He went down to the creek and kept on running and swimming.
He was always going to return but when he was good and ready and not when I said so.
I think the fact Winkle was already back on the lead only added to the attraction.
He came on his own terms and then we were off to play again another day.










No comments:

Post a Comment