-->

Thursday, February 14, 2019

February 14. Day 45. Stairway to heaven


Time to go home. Time to go home. Andy and Pandy say time to go home. At least that's how I remember the theme song from the kids show. Anyway, I have to head home from the beach today. This makes me sad. I love the beach (I hide it well, right). And I love my dogs. And I REALLY like playing with my dogs on the beach. It's pure joy. The house we were staying in was right at the top of the stairs to the sand. You really could not be closer to the action. Perfect really. It's hard not to love a place where the birds in the trees wake you up and the waves breaking on the beach lull you to sleep. But all good things must come to an end ... unless I win Lotto in which case I'll be back. I'll be back anyway but only in short affordable doses.











No comments:

Post a Comment