-->

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February 5. Day 36. Inflated egos



There are many things about parenting that I didn't anticipate. The fact that I can still be surprised by requests now is in itself surprising.  
You don't stop being a parent just because your child is an adult. 
But just because my child is an adult doesn't mean I want to know about purchases from an adult shop. 
And generally speaking I have no desire to see them and certainly not photograph them. 
But you know ... art. 
In May a play Oliver has written will be performed in the Anywhere Theatre Festival. 
It will be performed by two humans and two blow up dolls. 
And I was co-opted to take the promotional photographs. So there I was in the garage with models named Saucy Sally and Massive Man... I'm not sure what type of mother that makes me.





No comments:

Post a Comment