-->

Sunday, February 10, 2019

February 10. Day 41. Surf's Up


I talk a whole lot about how much I love my dogs.
Some days they like to show me the feeling is mutual.
Today I was heading down to the beach to take photos of Dan and Peter surfing. This could have taken me to the no dog area of the beach. So I had a plan. Charles and the dogs could head off first so as not to upset them.
Then when they were safely out of eye shot I'd follow.
By the time I'd reached the steps to the beach the dogs were there waiting. As soon as Charles let them off the leash they ran back to get me.
That's devotion for you.
So we all went back to the beach.
And the surfers were just out the front in a position where I could watch both the dogs at play and the boys in the surf. It was pretty much perfect really





































No comments:

Post a Comment