-->

Saturday, February 2, 2019

February 2. Day 33. If you can't stand the heat

 My aunt Glenda returns to Adelaide tomorrow so we invited her over for dinner. And then we invited a couple more people and then a couple of others. So while Charles was in the kitchen making the curry I was making an entree on the other side of the island bench.
 This was good because if we are in the same cooking space we tend to end up wanting to kill each other.
Instead I tried to kill myself or at least do myself an injury with super hot chillies. I am most careless with cutting chilli. I almost always end up not properly washing my hands and touching something delicate. Tonight was no exception. I rubbed my eyes with chilli fingers. This hurt a lot. And to think we were eating this. It tasted good. Whether my totally dodgy belly will feel the same tomorrow is another story.




































No comments:

Post a Comment