-->

Monday, February 4, 2019

February 4. Day 35. Fly away with me


 I can't help it. I love bug
I think you are supposed to grow out of this when you exit childhood, either that or become a entomologist.
I did neither.
But I guess being a journalist means involvement with bugs of one kind of another, especially working for the London papers.
But the bugs I like are like the bugs who I was attracted to when I had a Bug Catcher when it was still age appropriate.
So when walking the dogs through the Botanic Gardens I spent as much time looking at the dragon flies as the dogs spent eyeing off the ducks.
Neither of us had any chance of catching anything or taking it home but that didn't stop us from looking. It was fun but in honesty I would have had a better chance of catching the dragon flies without the dogs holding me back and the dogs would have been better off without me holding the lead. But neither of us would have it any other way.








No comments:

Post a Comment