-->

Sunday, February 24, 2019

February 24. Day 55. Dressed to impress



It's my fault. I'm an enabler.  I can't help it. I do love a male who has a sense of style .
From the time my son was a small boy I spent far too much on his outfits.
I spent too much on the tailor-made suit for the formal. And so on and so forth.
I can't help it. From the time he was little he he enjoyed formal occasions and he liked to dress the part.
I appreciate that. I endorse that. I pay for that.
If we are at the theatre and we see people wearing what we like to refer to as "gardening clothes" we get annoyed.
It is not appropriate to the occasion. It is not respectful of the performers and the performance.
You don't have to wear a ball gown but you do have to dress to impress. If I ruled the world I would have minimum dress standards at the theatre just like  do at some nightclubs.
But I don't rule the world. I do, however, rule the house (or I like to think I do). And so I am happy to find myself in a male clothing shop with my credit card ready smoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment