-->

Sunday, February 17, 2019

February 17. Day 48. Ladies who lunch


 I could say I eat like a bird - but that would be a lie unless you were talking about a bird of prey that devours and destroys.
What can I say? I like a good feed and I'm prepared to go a long way to get it.
Today my mum, my sisters and I travelled to the Gold Coast for lunch.
Brisbane to the Gold Coast via Camira is not exactly fast food but that's the point.
I was designated driver - designated by myself because I am the world's worst passenger. I'm not a control freak but I do like to be in the driver's seat (literally).
It was one of those menus where everything seems awesome. If that is the case the possibility of ordering envy is every real. There is nothing worse than eying off the meal at the person on the next seat or at the next table and wishing you were having what they were having (to misquote When Harry Met Sally). Not here. I didn't see anything come out of the kitchen that looked less than awesome.
So for dessert I had the trio ... three desserts on a tasting plate. Why stop at one, right?













No comments:

Post a Comment