-->

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 27. Day 58. Hair we go again


 "Bring out that photo of Debra," Margaret instructed.
I pulled out my camera  and handed it to Rea, the stylist.
 "I'll have my hair like that," she laughed showing the picture of the most stylish entertainment officer at her aged care centre.
Margaret was in her element, back at her old hairdressers.
She'd been itching for an excuse to pay the old salon a visit and this week I agreed.
She was able to reconnect with her friends at the salon, at the kebab shop and the post office. She told them all about the birds and the dogs and the people like Debra.
And we had fish and chips for lunch.
And then she loaded up with goodies to take back with her.
It was supposed to be a one-off. I expect that's not the last I've heard of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment