-->

Friday, February 22, 2019

February 22. Day 53. Art on the line


Important safety tip. If someone asks you to pick them up from Brisbane airport late on Friday afternoon suggest they get the train, or the bus, or an Uber, or walk or something.
This afternoon I found myself in an airport traffic jam I could have done without.
When it cleared and my husband was safely in the car we needed to stop for groceries. The airport Woolworths was the closest port of call.
The dogs had come with me for the drive so we dispatched Charles to buy a few things for dinner and we went for a short walk around the SkyGate precinct.
I have to say the public art was unexpected.
There were plenty of dog sculptures - dogs peeing, dogs drinking and scratching and dongs sleeping.
But I have real live dogs that do all those things.
So my eyes were drawn to the line of the naked women.
They were pretty awesome but also a bold choice for  a shopping precinct.
But who am I to complain?







No comments:

Post a Comment