-->

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4. Day 308. Public displays of affection

Just about every time I'm at South Bank there are public displays of affection going on. You will see lovers walking hand in hand, people cuddling on the grass and snogging happening in the pool. There was also this one time I walked into a couple of senior school kids emerging from a disabled toilet. I can't say for sure what was going on in the toilet but both parties looked pretty happy with life. Still until today I'd never seen actual mating going on. To tell you the truth I don't know a lot about th mating rituals of the dragon fly but my guess is that's what was happening. I suppose I could Google search to confirm but I reckon taking photos of mating dragon flies is kinky enough for one woman on one day. All I can say is that there is something about the environment of the parklands that brings out people's romantic side. Perhaps it's all the chocolate restaurants ....







1 comment: