-->

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24. Day 205. Under the weather

With the amount of whinging going on you would have been forgiven for thinking it was that most dreaded of all human afflictions Man Flu.
Truth was that while my own predictions of my imminent death proved to be a little premature, I was still feeling somewhat under the weather today.
Indeed for the first time in almost 12 years I cancelled my weekly ABC Radio chat because a death rattle over your breakfast cereal is possibly not the best start to the day.
By late afternoon I was feeling marginally better and having dodged a bullet I agree to Rumple's urging and went for a (slow and short) walk around South Bank.
I shall blame the lack of oxygen hitting my brain for the chronic lack of imagination in today's pic. I call it struggling to exercise while under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment