-->

Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12. Day 93. Hair raising

Oh what fun.
Nothing like the feeling of  your stomach coming out of your mouth. And yet they were queuing up to have a go.
There was such a good atmosphere in Musgrave Park at the annual NAIDOC Week free family fun day today.
And why not. Free entertainment. Free rides and a great celebration of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture.
Rumple, for one, will be desperate to go back. Nothing like a huge crowd for leaving behind lots of tasty treats at dog level. Success all round.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo and I agree with you, why pay to go on these rides? They always make me feel really sick, so I try and convince the other adults to take my kids on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of shocked pleasure - great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a ride! You wouldn't get me on one of those though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fab shot - the exhileration from being on a fairground ride! i would love to ride that x

    ReplyDelete