-->

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17. Day 198. The ripple effect

This was my day exactly. Head just above water. Everything I touched seemed to have a ripple effect creating a small wave that flowed on and impacted on the next decision and the last.
Not getting very far fast.
I always feel this way just before a new semester when finalising the staff and lecture plan. Move one staff member because of availability and it impacts on where everything else has to go. Just the slightest touch because of a public holidays and again the waters are muddied.
But now finally with a day of very ruffled feathers I think the balance might be just about right and I can reflect on how it might be done better next time.
Thank you the the sea gull at South Bank this morning for summing it up so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment