-->

Friday, April 21, 2017

April 21. Day 111. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside




The beach is my happy place, the sea not so much. Actually that's not true. I love a dip in a calm sea floating on the gentle waves. I do not, however, ever lose my respect for the ocean. Also I never forget the times I have been horribly seasick. The very first time was as a young reporter in this very part of the world on a Coastguard vessel. A spewing journalist is not exactly a credible professional. Then there was the boat between Greece and Italy not to mention a whale watch or two. And yet my mother still tries to convince me a cruise would be a very good idea. Yeah no. Today, reminded me of why I maintain a fear of watercraft. It was seriously rough out there. I felt seasick just watching. The dogs and I were more than happy to stay on land. Winkle was content chasing her favourite ball. Rumple was busy chasing pats from every human we walked by and I was checking out the bird life. There's something for everyone on the beach.


   
















No comments:

Post a Comment