-->

Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27. Day 86. The naked truth


 Apparently I am weird. Okay, the apparently is redundant in that sentence. Not once but twice today people questioned my decision to want to take photos of my own body bits. And this is in a world were naked selfies and sexting are a thing. All I was taking photos of was a needle in my arm extracting a bit of blood. The pathologist said she'd worked in the business for 17 years and never had anyone take a photo before. Well I take photos to document my day and that was a "highlight" of the morning. The afternoon's highlight was a pedicure. After five days of World Science Festival work a little reward was called for. The feet seemed like a good place to start. It wasn't much but the little things make a difference. I'm weird like that.








No comments:

Post a Comment