-->

Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5. Day 340. Take a walk on the wild side



I really need to rethink some of my definitions. Should an alien race land in my bedroom and study the sleeping arrangements, my assertions that the dogs sleep on my bed would seem somewhat dubious. The dogs take what position they want and humans work around that. I suppose I can argue that the bed is mine because I paid for it and I make it. The question of the walk becomes more of a challenge. I say "I'm going to take the dogs for a walk". The reality is that they lead, I follow. We get near South Bank and any suggestion that I might be in charge is laughable. We are going to the duck pond. No negotiations. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. I suppose not having to think or make a decision has its advantages. You expend far less energy if you don't have to do the work physically or mentally. And it the dogs want to choose where the dogs go for a walk, that's not totally unreasonable is it ... except if you happen to be one of the ducks enjoying the tranquility of the pond

No comments:

Post a Comment