-->

Sunday, December 4, 2016

December 4. Day 339. Quite a splash



And so I am prepared to call it.
I've scaled the mountain of the work year and now I have earned the right to start a bit of a slide down the other side into the summer holidays.
The work isn't over - indeed there will be form after form to process tomorrow.
But the weekends and nights are now my own and marking free and I intend to make the most of it. And part of that will be catching up on the friends I have sadly neglected for most of the year.
And today we did lunch with friends - the type of lunch that takes hours and the type of friends you want to spend a long lunch with.
It was refreshing - and not just because we ended up in the pool.
Roll on summer, roll on...

























No comments:

Post a Comment