-->

Sunday, August 21, 2016

August 21. Day 234. A tissue, a tissue. We all fall down

Chronologically speaking I'm a grown up.
But age is only a number and the number 51 doesn't adequately represent me.
Some days 100 might be closer to the truth but on the inside I think just about all of us are big kids.
I'm a kid still trying to work out what I want to do when I grow up.
My neighbour Margaret is a big kid who giggles like a little girl whenever the dogs turn up and just about everyone at South Bank at the Sunday sessions on the lawn became a big kid when presented with a giant Jenga set. 
And why the hell not?
Little blocks are for little kids. Make the blocks a bit bigger and big kids can't resist.
It makes absolute sense.

And that comes from a big little kid.









No comments:

Post a Comment