-->

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2. Day 215. Wipe out


If Winkle was a human child, I should probably be putting money away for her future therapy. I mean if children are suing their parents for the public humiliation of Facebook posts, imagine the potential damages of your mother writing a whole book about your toilet training issues. But Miss Winkle I might also have to sue you for damages. Seriously, you are a little fluff ball of destruction. Shoes, socks, underwear, jewellery, carpet, cushion covers you name it, Winkle will chew it. She is the only dog I know cheeky enough to chew your clothing while you are wearing it. And then there's the paper. I already knew that toilet paper and tissues offered a magnetic attraction to Winkle but today she got her dirty little paws on a roll of paper towel. I wouldn't mind so much if she used it to clean up after herself. Nope, not a chance. But even though she may be looking like a bit of a mop with her scheduled haircut less than a week away, she knows she can trade on her good looks. I mean look at the blur of that tail in full wag mode. How can you get mad at that. Yep, I'm an idiot. Sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment