-->

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 29. Day 363. Hit me for a six

Well who would have thought? Certainly not me. I said "Do you want to walk up Mt Coot-tha with me?" and both my husband and son said "yes". I didn't even mention we were taking the path to the cafe and the possibility of chips and nachos and ice cream. I did mention, however, that my sister, brother and kids would be there and we could take the dogs. Deal sealed. I do not expect that we will become the family that hikes together any time soon but I know they enjoyed it a lot.  Once again the amazing Lady Winkle showed she punches way above her weight running all the way up and only seeking a lift close to the bottom. Anything Rumple can do ....... Later in the day we were back in more familiar territory at the Big Bash League. While I don't actually consider Twenty 20 to be real cricket, I love it as a spectacle and as a way to spend a few hours it is pretty ace. Sure the Brisbane team lost but 350 runs and a Twenty 20 century, we certainly got our money's worth. This, I am more confident we will do again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment